Top Food Employers
- A leading food producer that serves the world a delicious choice of cereals, snacks, meals, drinks and more.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Communications/Public Relations, Engineering, Facilities, Finance & Accounting, Global Business Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal & Compliance, Logistics & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Marketing, Order Management, Purchasing, Quality, Research & Development, Sales & Category Management
Maple Leaf Foods
- Canada’s leading consumer packaged meats company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
- Job categories include: Cost Analyst, Costing Administrator, Customer Demand, Financial Analyst, Foodservice, Health, Hog Grading Technician, Industrial Electrician, Industrial Meat Cutter, Industrial Mechanic/Millwright, Laboratory, Maintenance, Marketing, Millwright, Operations, Order Processing, Production, QA Process, Raw Material Inventory, Recipe Development, Regulatory Affairs, Reliability, Sales, Supply Chain & Purchasing, Technical Services, Transportation Analyst, Vendor
- One of the world’s largest manufacturers of frozen French fries and potato specialties.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Audit, Broker Relations/Recruitment, Business Process Improvement, Communications, Culinary, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, General Management, Health & Safety & Environment, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Logistics, Maintenance, Manufacturing/Production, Marketing Innovation, Marketing Research, Marketing, Purchasing/Procurement, Quality, Research & Development, Risk Management, Sales, Strategy, Student Opportunities, Supply Chain, Tax, Transportation, Warehousing
- The world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Nutrition, Production & Technical, Research/Development, Retail, Sales
- A leading producer of chicken, beef and pork.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative, Aviation, Business Unit Margin Management, Commodity Trading, Continuous Improvement, Engineering/Manufacturing Services, Environmental & Health & Safety, Ethics, External Affairs, External Relations, Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Information Systems, International, Lab Services