Top Manufacturing Employers
- A leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality packaged ice to consumers in Canada and the United States.
- Job categories include: Dispatcher, Distribution, Driver, Helper, Production, Regional Administrative Support, Sales & Leasing, Service Technician
- The only manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles worldwide that concentrates entirely on premium standards and outstanding quality for all of its brands and across all relevant segments.
- Job categories include: Aftersales, Consultancy/Organisation, Design, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services/Patents, Logistics, Marketing, Production, Purchase, Quality, Research/Development, Sales & Distribution, Service/Administration
- One of the world’s most successful automotive companies and one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
- Job categories include: Admin/Office, Corporation Planning/Strategy, Environment Protection, Finance/Controlling/Leasing & Banking, HR, IT/Telecommunications, Logistics, Organization/Law/Communication, Procurement, Production, Research & Development, Quality Management, Sales & Marketing
- The first Japanese automobile manufacturer to establish a production facility in Canada.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Customer Service/Support, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Mechanic, Public Relations, Purchasing, Sales, Technical, Training, Travel
- Invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society.
- Job categories include: Business Development, Business Management, Business Services, Communications, Conversion, Customer/Product Support, Engineering, Facilities, Finance, Flight Operations, Health & Safety & Environment, Human Resources, Information Technology, Integrated Supply Chain, Legal, Marketing, Procurement, Sales, Six Sigma, Technology, R & D
Hyundai Auto Canada
- A multinational automotive manufacturer that has been known for building affordable cars that offer great value.
- Job categories include: Human Resources, Marketing, Product & Strategic Planning, Sales, Service
Johnson & Johnson
- An American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Facilities, Finance, General Administration, General Management, Health Care Compliance & Privacy, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Public Affairs, Quality, R & D, Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Strategic Planning
- A diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products powering vehicles, motion, work and lives.
- Job categories include: Administration, Engineering, Finance, Maintenance, Material Handling, Materials, Production, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Sales, Transportation
- A leading global automotive supplier with 316 manufacturing operations and 87 product development, engineering and sales centres in 29 countries.
- Job categories include: Administration, Business Dev/Sales & Marketing, Engineering/R&D & Technology, Executive Management, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Operations/Prod/Manufacturing, Program Management, Quality, Supply Chain Mgmt/Purchasing
Nissan Motor Corporation
- An automotive manufacturing company that currently manufactures vehicles in 20 countries and areas around the world.
- Job categories include: Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Legal & Corporate, Information Systems/Information Technology, Manufacturing & Engineering & Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Communications, Product Development, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Sales & Parts/Service
- An automotive manufacturing company that designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and offers related services including financing, leasing and fleet management.
- Job categories include: Administrative Services, Aftersales, Customer Support, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internship, Legal/Government Relations, Logistic/Supply Chain/Procurement Services, Manufacturing, Marketing & Communications, Quality Assurance, Sales