Why Choose Us?
- We are Published Resume Authors
- 98% of our clients achieve results
- We have written 150,000 resumes
- We have expertise in 100+ careers
- We are here to help you take your career to the next level
Other Career Services & Writing
We provide a wide range of career services from resume and cover letter development to interview coaching to preparation of applications to graduate schools and professional programs, with a key focus on helping you to take your career to the next level. If you are looking for any career related service and haven’t seen it listed on our website, please give us a call 1.877.212.54441.877.212.5444 or email us, we will be delighted to answer your questions and get you started on the right path to achieving your career goals.
Cover Letter/Statement Writing Services
Custom Cover Letters: Editing/Enhancing or Development from scratch $75 to $95
The process involves detail review of the job description and your existing resume in order to best align your experience and skill sets with the requirements of the job.
Thank You Letter, Reference Letter and Resignation Letter: Editing/Enhancing or Development from scratch $60 to $95
The process involves a discussion of your requirements and review of your experience or situation (or the interview you have had) to gain a better understanding in order to develop an effective letter/document.
Other Letters and Personal Statements: Editing/Enhancing or Development from scratch $95 to $250
This process involves a detailed discussion of your needs and purpose of the letter/statement in order to create/write a strong, compelling letter/document
An effective resume gets you the interview; you are now on your way to getting the job. Learn how to close the interview and get the job with our 1-on-1 Mock Interview Training.
Learn how to:
- Effectively articulate your skill-sets and accomplishments in line with the position’s requirements
- Handle situational interview questions
- Demonstrate confident body language
- Ask the right questions to show that you want the job and your interest in the company
- Effective close the interview
LinkedIn Profile Development
Your LinkedIn profile should not be a copy and paste or an exact replica of your resume, as it is a formal job search document that highlights your career history, expertise and accomplishments in line with a particular position or career area of interest. Rather, your LinkedIn profile should be used as a personal branding tool created in the first-person narrative that weaves your personality into your career history and value proposition to spur interest in “you”. Moreover, your LinkedIn profile is your platform to communicate and engage with like-minded people.
Our LinkedIn Profile Development Service is a customized, one-on-one service that includes a detailed discussion around your personal branding/positioning, strategizing, writing/content development, profile/SEO keyword optimization, and overall enhancement of your LinkedIn profile. The Service is geared towards optimizing your social network presence, build your connection and attract employers to you.
Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Service Includes:
- A detailed face-to-face or discussion or telephone consultation around personal branding/strategy
- Development, editing and enhancement of our existing LinkedIn profile
- SEO and Keyword optimization to maximize your presence and visibility
- Your LinkedIn profile content in Microsoft Word for you to upload to your profile
- Review and recommendation for next steps to ensure 100% profile completion
Our Full Service, LinkedIn Development Service Starts at $395
Other Career Related Writing Services
- Professional Bios
- Admission Applications to Graduate Schools
- Company Profiles
- Applications for Professional Programs
- Business Profiles
- Applications for Regulatory Certification & Designations
- Career Consulting
- Speeches for various occasions
- Other Career Writing
- Business Proposals (employment/contracting related)