Top Aerospace Employers
- An industry leader with unmatched name recognition, Bell Helicopter was the first to obtain certification for a commercial helicopter.
- Job categories include: Business Development, Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Flight Operations, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Product Support, Sales
- A global transportation company with 80 production and engineering sites in 28 countries, and a worldwide network of service centres.
- Job categories include: Aerospace, Corporate Office, Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Field Service Representative, Mechanical Engineering, Pilot, Production Supervisor, Software Engineering, Stress Engineering, Transportation
- A global leader in providing comprehensive training solutions based on world-leading simulation technology and integrated training services.
- Job categories include: Administration Support, Communication, Courseware, Customer Service, Directors – Executive, Energy, Engineering, Facilities/Security, Finance & Accounting, Graphics, Health/Medical, Human Resources, IT & Multimedia, Legal, Managers, Manufacturing/Production/Operations, Marketing, Mining, Payroll, Procurement & Global Sourcing, Professional Services, Project Management, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Simulation, Supply Chain & Logistic, Technical Specialist, Training/Instructors, Web Design
- A major supplier to the aerospace and high-technology industries, airlines, military agencies and government customers around the world.
- Job categories include: Administrative & Clerical, College-level & Internships & Apprenticeships, Compliance, Customer Service/Support, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, General Management, Human Resources, Information Systems/Technology, Legal, Manufacturing & Operations & Production, Marketing & Sales, Product/Program Management, Purchasing, Quality Assurance/Safety, Research & Development
Magellan Aerospace Corporation
- A global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide.
- Job categories include: Unavailable
Pratt & Whitney Canada
- A global aerospace leader, shaping the future of business, helicopter and regional aviation with new generation engines.
- Job categories include: Customer Service, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services, Operations, Strategic Planning & Marketing, Supply Management
- From aerospace, space and defence to security and transportation, Thales helps its customers to create a safer world by giving them the tools they need to perform critical tasks.
- Job categories include: Bid & Project Management, Communication, Customer Service, Finance, General Management, Human Resources, Industry, Legal & Contract Management, Purchasing, Quality & Continuous Improvement, Real Estate/HSE/Security/Personal Assistance, R&D, Strategy/Marketing/Sales
UTC Aerospace Systems
- One of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
- Job categories include: Communications, Engineering, Environment & Health & Safety, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Trade Compliance, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Supply Chain
- A World Class Organization that puts their employees first and provides a safe, challenging and fun work environment.
- Job categories include: Aftermarket Sales & Customer Support, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing YYC, Quality, Supply Chain