Top Airline Employers
- Canada’s largest full-service airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market and in the international market to and from Canada.
- Job categories include: Administrative Support Services, Aircraft Maintenance, Airport & Cargo, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Call Center, Campus Recruitment, Concierge, Continuous Improvement, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance/Accounting/Audit, Flight Operations, Human Resources/Training, Inflight/Cabin Crew, Information Technology, International Operations, Labour Relations, Legal, Marketing/Communications/Public Relations, Network Planning, Passenger Services/Customer Service, Procurement/Logistics, Project Management, Real Estate/Property Management/Facilities Maintenance, Revenue Management, Safety/Environmental, Sales, Security, System Operations Control, Technical Operations Management
- A major United States-based airline, operating an extensive international and domestic network.
- Job categories include: Administrative Support Services, Cargo, Communications/Public Relations/Publications, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance/Accounting/Audit, Flight Attendant, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing/Planning/Sales, Operations/Maintenance/Mechanics, Pilot, Safety/Security/Environmental
- One of the world’s largest global airlines, helping more than 160 million travelers get to the places they want to go to each year.
- Job categories include: Airport Customer Service Gate/Ticket, Cargo, College Opportunities, Corporate, Flight Attendant, Flight Operations & Operations Customer Center, Information Technology, International, Ramp Operations/Baggage Handler, Reservations, Technical Operations
- An American airline that is dedicated to bringing humanity back to air travel.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Advertising, Aerospace, Airlines, Automotive, Aviation, Clerical/Admin., Communications, Computer, Consulting, Customer Service, Defense, Education, Electronics, Engineering, Finance, Hotel/Hospitality, Human Resources, Internet/New Media, Law Enforcement, Legal, Management, Marketing, Planning, Publishing, Purchasing, Real Estate, Retail/Merchandising, Sales, Shipping, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, Travel
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of privately-held Porter Aviation Holdings Inc.
- Job categories include: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Customer Service, First Officer, Furnishing Technician, Ground Service Equipment Technician, Immediate Web Developer, Line Service Representative, Ramp Attendant
- An American major airline that is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in.
- Job categories include: Airport Operations, Current Students, Flight Attendants, Flight Operations/Inflight, Food Services, Information Technology, Management & Administrative, Network Operations Center/Dispatch/Scheduling, Pilots, Reservations, Technical Operations/Maintenance/Engineering
- A California-based airline that is on a mission to make flying good again, with brand new planes, attractive fares, top-notch service, and a host of fun, innovative amenities that are reinventing domestic air travel.
- Job categories include: Airports & Guest Services, Finance, Flight Operations, In-Flight, IT, People, Planning & Sales, Technical Operations
- The second largest Canadian air carrier, operating an average of 425 flights and carrying over 45,000 passengers per day.
- Job categories include: Air Supply, Contact Centre, Corporate Office, Customer Service Agent, Destination Representative, Flight Attendant, Guest Service Ambassador, Operations Control Centre, Pilot, Technical Operations, Turn Around Crew