Top Automotive Employers
- The only manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles worldwide that concentrates entirely on premium standards and outstanding quality for all of its brands and across all relevant segments.
- Job categories include: Aftersales, Consultancy/Organisation, Design, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services/Patents, Logistics, Marketing, Production, Purchase, Quality, Research/Development, Sales & Distribution, Service/Administration
- One of the world’s most successful automotive companies and one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
- Job categories include: Admin/Office, Corporation Planning/Strategy, Environment Protection, Finance/Controlling/Leasing & Banking, HR, IT/Telecommunications, Logistics, Organization/Law/Communication, Procurement, Production, Research & Development, Quality Management, Sales & Marketing
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- A global automotive group with operations in 40 countries serving the needs of customers located in around 150 national markets worldwide.
- Job categories include: Accounting Finance and Control, After Sales, Business Management, Communication and External Relations, EHS and Facilities, Financial Services, Information and Communication Technology, Internal Audit, Legal, Logistics and Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Development, Purchasing, Quality, Sales and Marketing
- Canada’s longest-established automaker that remains committed to building a strong future in Canada.
- Job categories include: Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales & Service
- An American multinational corporation that strives toward being the best in technology, safety, and innovation.
- Job categories include: Administration, Engineering, Finance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain, Program Management, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development, Sales & Service & Marketing
- The first Japanese automobile manufacturer to establish a production facility in Canada.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Customer Service/Support, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Logistics, Management, Marketing, Mechanic, Public Relations, Purchasing, Sales, Technical, Training, Travel
Hyundai Auto Canada
- A multinational automotive manufacturer that has been known for building affordable cars that offer great value.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administration, Advertising, Executive, Executive Assistant, Finance, Finance & Administration, Fixed Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Marketing, Parts, Parts & Service, Product & Strategic Planning, Sales, Sales & Marketing, Service
- A major global player that boasts an ever-expanding product line-up that is sold through a network of distributors and dealers covering 172 countries around the world.
- Job categories include: After Sales, Legal, Sales
- A diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products powering vehicles, motion, work and lives.
- Job categories include: Administration, Engineering, Finance, Maintenance, Material Handling, Materials, Production, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Sales, Transportation
- A leading global automotive supplier with 316 manufacturing operations and 87 product development, engineering and sales centres in 29 countries.
- Job categories include: Administration, Business Dev/Sales & Marketing, Engineering/R&D & Technology, Executive Management, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Operations/Prod/Manufacturing, Program Management, Quality, Supply Chain Mgmt/Purchasing
Nissan Motor Corporation
- An automotive manufacturing company that currently manufactures vehicles in 20 countries and areas around the world.
- Job categories include: Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Legal & Corporate, Information Systems/Information Technology, Manufacturing & Engineering & Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Communications, Product Development, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Sales & Parts/Service
- A privately held company, jointly owned by Toyota Motor Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. that are responsible for the sales and distribution of Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles in Canada.
- Job categories include: Corporate & Dealer Training Services, Customer Service/Warranty, Dealer Support Services, Distribution Centre, External & Government Affairs, Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Logistics, Marketing, Parts Operations, PR/Corporate Communications, Quality Assurance, Sales
- An automotive manufacturing company that designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and offers related services including financing, leasing and fleet management.
- Job categories include: Administrative Services, Aftersales, Customer Support, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internship, Legal/Government Relations, Logistic/Supply Chain/Procurement Services, Manufacturing, Marketing & Communications, Quality Assurance, Sales