Top Chemical Employers
Air Products & Chemicals
- A company that has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Finance, Administrative Professionals, Controls, Engineering, Information Technology, Instrument & Electrical, Logistics, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Mechanics, Operations, Plant Operations, Procurement, Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Welding
Chevron Phillips Chemical
- One of the world’s top producers of olefins and polyolefins and a leading supplier of aromatics, alpha olefins, styrenics, specialty chemicals, piping, and proprietary plastics.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Engineering, Environment Health & Safety & Security, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Maintenance/Craft, Operations/Production, Professional (Non-Engineering), Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Technician
- A company that is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity.
- Job categories include: Customer Service, EH&S, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Manufacturing & Engineering, Marketing & Sales, Public & Government Affairs, Purchasing, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Workplace Services
- A company that tackles some of the world’s biggest challenges by creating real-world solutions that help make people’s lives better, safer and healthier.
- Job categories include: Limited Service Employees, Marketing, Product Stewardship & Regulatory, Production & Maintenance, Research & Development, Sales
- The largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Finance & Tax, Computer Science/Engineering/MIS/IT, Engineering, Geosciences/Geophysics, Human Resources, Law, Marketing/Business/Commerce, Public Affairs, Purchasing/Procurement, Safety & Security & Health & Environment, Sales, Technology/Technicians/Trades/Operations
- A leading producer of plastics and chemicals that make everyday life safer, healthier and easier.
- Job categories include: Chemical Operator, Construction Manager, Human Resources, I&E Maintenance Coordinator, Lab Technician, PE Process R&D, Process Control Engineering Technologist, Process Engineer, Process Safety Engineer, Regional Air Specialist, Responsible Care Practitioner, SharePoint Developer/Analyst, Technical Service
- The world’s largest fertilizer company by capacity, producing the three primary crop nutrients: potash (K), nitrogen (N) and phosphate (P).
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Corporate Relations, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internal Audit, Legal, Operations/Maintenance, Procurement, Safety & Health & Environment, Sales & Marketing, Skilled Industrial Labourers/Operators, Students, Trades/Craftsmen, Transportation & Distribution