Top Electronics Employers
Canon Canada Inc.
- A highly-respected market leader in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Bilingual, Customer Service/Support, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Logistics/Customs/Traffic, Management, Marketing, Public Relations/Corporate, Purchasing/Supply Chain, Sales, Warehouse
- The most dependable partner for joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics (“3C”) leaders.
- Job categories include: Human Resources Manager, Marketing Manager, Operation Manager, Production & Planning Manager, Purchasing Manager, Quality Management Manager, R & D Manager, Supply Chain Manager
- A South Korean multinational electronics company that operates its business through five divisions: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning and Energy Solution, and Vehicle Components.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Administrative/Clerical, Credit & Collections, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Management, Marketing, Planning, Sales, Sales Planning & Finance, Service, Supply Chain Management, Treasury, Warehouse
- The worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
- Job categories include: Build (Engineering), Business Development & Strategy, Business Programs & Operations, Consulting Services, Content Publishing (Engineering), Creative (Engineering), Customer Facing Technology, Customer Service & Support, Data & Applied Sciences (Engineering), Development (Engineering), Finance, General Management (Engineering), Hardware Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology & Operations, International Project Engineering, Legal & Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Product Planning (Engineering), Program Management (Engineering), Research, Sales, Services (Engineering), Students & Graduates, Supply Chain & Operations Management, Testing (Engineering), User Experience (Engineering)
- A Japanese multinational electronics corporation that provides a wide variety of products, systems, and services, ranging from consumer electronics products to industrial devices, building products, and housing.
- Job categories include: Admin Clerical, Customer Service, Distribution, Facilities Office Services, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Sales Marketing, Senior Management, Technical
- A diversified electric/electronic manufacturer and provides a wide range of products and services on a global basis in six business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, Lifestyle Products & Services and Cloud Solutions.
- Job categories include: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Warehouse