Top Energy & Natural Resources Employers
- A Canadian company, is a North American leader in delivering energy and one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Developer, Internal Auditors & Tax Accountants, Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Maintenance Personnel, Plant & Systems Operator
- One of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Finance, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology Management, Marketing, Operations, Student, Supply Chain Management, Trades
Nova Scotia Power
- Nova Scotia’s primary electricity provider since the early 1900s.
- Job categories include: Accounts Payable Representative, Application Specialist, Distribution Protection and Control Engineer, GIS Technician, Marketing & Sales Analyst, Planning Coordinator, Project Manager
Ontario Power Generation
- A public company wholly owned by Government of Ontario and is responsible for approximately 50% of the electricity generation in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Engineering, Environmental & Laboratory Technician/Technologist, Finance (Accounting, Audit, Risk Management), Health Services, Human Resources (Safety, Labour Relations), Information Technology, Legal/Regulatory, Security/Emergency Services, Skilled Trades & Plant Operations, Stakeholder Relations/Communications, Supply Chain
- The largest municipal electricity distribution company in Canada, serving approximately 740,000 customers in the City of Toronto.
- Job categories include: Communications and Public Affairs, Engineers and Engineering Technologists, Finance/Regulatory/Legal Services, Health and Safety, Human Resources and Environment, Information Technology, Marketing, Skilled Trades
- A global well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values, and a desire to exceed expectations and to nurture a culture of innovation.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administration, Chemistry, Engineering/Technologists, Field Operations, Finance, Geology/Geophysics, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Lab Technician, Marketing & Communications, Mechanic & Shop, Sales & Business Development, Shipper/Receiver, Supply Chain & Logistics, Training