Top Financial Service Employers
Bank of Canada
- Canada’s central bank and its principal role is “to promote the economic and financial welfare of Canada,” as defined in the Bank of Canada Act.
- Job categories include: Analyst in Economics or Finance, Director, Findur Developer, Knowledge & Information, PhD Internship, Principal Researcher, Solutions Architect, Solutions Integrator, Technical Team Lead
- The fourth-largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and based on assets, and among the ten largest banks in North America.
- Job categories include: Administration, Analytics & Reporting, Consulting & Relationship Management, Customer Sales & Service, Customer Sales & Service Fulfillment, Design & Development, Executive & Managing Director, Project Management
Canadian Tire Financial Services
- The financial services arm of Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd., Canadian Tire Bank (CTB) is primarily engaged in marketing the Canadian Tire Options® MasterCard® portfolio to four million Cardmembers.
- Job categories include: Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition, Credit Risk, Management, Customer Services & Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Regulatory Affairs, Retail Banking & Insurance & Warranty Services
- One of Canada’s chartered banks, fifth largest by deposits.
- Job categories include: Accounting/Finance, Actuarial, Administration/Clerical, Atlantic Trust, Auditing, Brokerage, Business Analysis, Call Centre (Sales & Service), Campus Recruitment Programs, Capital Markets Trading, Commercial/Business Banking, Compliance, Consulting, Corporate Affairs/Communications, Corporate Banking, Corporate Development, Corporate Security, Customer Service/Customer Associate, Diversity Recruitment Programs, Economics, Engineering, Executive, Finance, Governance & Controls, Human Resources, Insurance, Internal Controls/Business Controls, International Opportunities, Investment Banking/Securities, Investor Relations, Legal, Management, Marketing/Advertising, Merchant Banking, Mortgages, Mutual Funds Sales, Operations/Processing, Portfolio Management, Privacy, Process Documentations, Process Engineering, Procurement/Sourcing, Product Development/Management, Project & Program Management, Quality Assurance, Real Estate & Facilities Management, Research, Risk Management, Sales, Sales Support, Taxation, Technology, Training/Education, Treasury, Wealth Trading, Wholesale Banking
- The consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administrative, Analyst, Anti Money Laundering, Application Development, Architect, Audit, Banker, Banking, Bilingual, Branch Manager, Business Analysis, Business Banking, Business Management, Cards, Commercial Banking, Commodities, Communications Community Relations & Investor Relations, Compliance, Controller, Credit, Credit Operations, Customer Service, Decision Management, Diversity, Equities, Expense Management, Facilities, Finance, Financial Reporting, Global Transaction Services, Government Affairs, Home Loan, Human Resources, Incident Management, Investment Banking, Investment Consultant, Investment Management, Learning & Development, Legal, Management Development Program, Marketing, Mortgage, Operations, Personal Banking, Procurement, Product Management, Programming, Project Management, Quantitative Analysis, Relationship Management, Remediation, Research, Retention, Risk Management, Sales, Securities Trading, Security, Tax, Technology, Teller, Trading, Underwriter, Wealth Management
Fidelity Investments Canada
- One of the world’s largest and most successful money managers.
- Job categories include: Administrative Assistant & Executive Secretary, Branch Offices, Business Analysis/Project Management, Client/Customer Service, Corporate Services, Finance/Accounting, Investment, Investment Support, Marketing/Advertising/Media/Communication, Operations, Payroll & Benefits Outsourcing, Product Development & Management, Retirement, Sales & Relationship Management, Technology
HSBC Bank Canada
- The leading international bank in Canada, serves customers worldwide from over 6,100 offices in 73 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Secretarial, Analytics, Asset Management, Audit, Call Centres, Capital Markets, Commercial Banking, Commodities, Communications and Public Relations, Company Secretariat, Corporate Banking, Credit, Custody, Customer Service, Debt/Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities, Funds Management, FX & Money Markets, Graduates & Internships, Human Resources, Industry & Commerce, Information Security, Information Technology, Insurance, Investment Banking/M & A, Legal & Compliance, Marketing, Marketing & Customer Propositions, Operations, Private Banking, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Procurement/Purchasing, Project & Export Finance, Project Management, Real Estate, Retail/Branch Banking, Risk Management, Sales, Strategy, Trade Services/Trade Financing, Wealth Management
Laurentian Bank of Canada
- A pan-Canadian financial institution recognized for its service excellence, simplicity and commitment to maintaining proximity to its clientele.
- Job categories include: Business Services, Corporate Services, Credit, Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Retail Services, Risk Management
National Bank of Canada
- The sixth largest commercial bank in Canada and the second largest bank in Quebec.
- Job categories include: Finance/Accounting/Treasury, Financial Markets, Human Resources, Insurance, Internships, IT, Legal, Operations, Risk Management, Sales & Commercial Banking, Sales & Personal Banking, Sales & Services, Sales Mortgage Products, Sales Retirement Products, Secretariat/Assistant/Corporate Support, Wealth Management
RBC Royal Bank
- One of the world’s leading financial institutions, not just by market capitalization, global footprint or service diversity, but by reputation.
- Job categories include: Capital Markets, Functions, Insurance, Investor & Treasury Services, Personal and Commercial Banking, Technology & Operations, Wealth Management
- The third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Audit, Commercial Banking, Compliance, Contact Centre, Finance & Accounting, Global Banking & Markets, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal, Marketing, Project Management, Operations, Retail Banking, Risk Management, Security & Investigation, Wealth Management
- An American worldwide financial services holding company that is large enough to serve more than 100 markets and local enough to deliver on the ground.
- Job categories include: Administration, Business Analysis/Project Management, Business Development, Client Services, Commercial & Industry, Communications, Compliance, Corporate Audit, Custody, Facilities, Finance & Accounting, Fund Accounting, Human Resources, Information System, Information Technology, Investments, Legal, Lending, Management, Marketing, Operations, Performance & Analytics, Planning, Procurement, Product Development, Product Engineering, Research/Development, Risk, SSGM – Risk & Compliance, Sales, Security, Tax, Technology, Trading, Trust Admin
Sun Life Financial
- A leading Canadian-based international financial services company, offering a diverse range of insurance and investment products.
- Job categories include: Actuarial, Administrative Services, Business Analysis, Business Development, Call Centre, Channel Management, Claims, Communications, Compliance, Consultant Relations, Customer Relations, Customer Service/Operations, Facilities, Finance, Fund Administration, General Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Investment Operations/Support Investments, IT, Legal Marketing, Medical Services, Office Administration, Para Actuarial, Procurement, Product, Product Management, Risk & Control, Risk Management, Rotational Leaders, Sales, Training & Development, Underwriting
- The largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and based on assets, and is the sixth largest bank branch network in North America.
- Job categories include: Analyst, Branch Administrator, Branch Manager, Business Development, Capacity Management, Collections Officer, Commercial Banking, Credit Risk Analytics & Strategy, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Digital Communications, Financial, Insurance, IT, Marketing & Social Media Technology, Mortgage, Operations, Relationship Management, Quality Monitoring, Security, Telephone Banking Sales, Wholesale Finance
- An integrated, multi-asset class exchange group.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administration, Audit, Brokerage, Business Analysis, Call Centre/Customer Service, Communications, Creative Services, Executive, Facilities Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Securities Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internships/Recent Graduates, Legal, Linguistic/Translation, Marking/Advertising, Procurement, Product Development & Support, Product Management, Project Management, Research & Development, Risk Management, Sales, Securities, Technical Writing/Documentation, Trading