Top Industrial Products Employers
- A company that uses its industry-leading knowledge and global capabilities to serve the sophisticated automation systems’ needs of multinational customers in industries such as life sciences, computer/electronics, energy, transportation and consumer products.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Applications Engineering, Controls System Design, Electrical Assembly, Electrical Design, Finance, Human Resources, Imaging and Vision, IT, Legal, Mechanical Assembly, Mechanical Design, Operations, Project Management, Purchasing, Quality, Sales, Supply Chain, Support Staff, Systems Engineering, Technical Services
AVCorp Industries Inc.
- A Canadian public company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange which supplies major airframe structures to aircraft manufacturers and to their suppliers.
- Job categories include: Composites Manufacturing Engineer, Millwright, Quality Control
Ballard Power Systems
- Global leader in PEM (proton exchange membrane) fuel cell technology that provides clean energy fuel cell products enabling optimized power systems for a range of applications.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Legal/IP, Research & Development, Technicians