Top Oil & Gas Employers
Akita Drilling Ltd.
- A Canada-based premier oil and gas drilling contractor with drilling operations in Western and Northern Canada.
- Job categories include: Derrickhand, Driller, Floorhand, Leasehand, Loader Operator – Field, Motorhand, Rig Manager, Well Site Safety Coordinator
- An energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities.
- Job categories include: Administrative, Analyst, Business Development, Commercial, Executive, Gas Commercial, Officer Operations & Reception, Operations, Tax, Technician
ARC Resources Ltd.
- One of Canada’s leading conventional oil and gas companies.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering, Field Operations, Finance, Geosciences, Operations
Bonnett’s Energy Corp.
- An open-ended investment trust headquartered in Calgary, Alberta serving the oil and gas production and completion services industry in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
- Job categories include: Communication, Finance, Health & Safety & environment, Leadership, Management, Oilfield Operations & Technology, Sales
Calfrac Well Services
- An innovative pressure pumping services provider focused on North America’s premier unconventional natural gas and light oil plays plus strategic international markets.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Field Operations, HSE, Repair & Maintenance
- Canada’s second-biggest integrated oil company and is a significant producer of crude oil and natural gas, Canada’s major petroleum refiner, a key petrochemical producer and a national marketer with coast-to-coast supply and retail networks.
- Job categories include: Accounting & Finance & Tax, Computer Science/Engineering/MIS/IT, Engineering/Sales/Marketing/Technical, Geosciences/Geophysics, Human Resources, Law, Marketing/Business/Commerce, Public Affairs, Research, Safety/Security/Health & Environment, Technicians/Trades/Operations
Pengrowth Energy Corp.
- A dividend paying intermediate Canadian oil and natural gas producer.
- Job categories include: Finance & Accounting, Operations
- A global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 94,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories.
- Job categories include: Aircraft, Business Administration, Commercial & Retail, Contracting & Procurement, Corporate & External Affairs, Discipline Engineering, Downstream Supply Chain, Finance, General Management, Geoscience, Health & Safety & Environment & Security, Human Resources, Information & Data, Information Technology, Legal, Logistics, Maintenance & Reliability & Turnarounds, Maritime, Petroleum Engineering, Process Engineering, Production & Manufacturing Downstream, Production Engineering Upstream, Project Engineering, Real Estate, Research & Development, Trading, Wells
- A company that pioneered commercial development of Canada’s oil sands – one of the largest petroleum resource basins in the world.
- Job categories include: Engineering, Environment & Health & Safety, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Maintenance & Reliability, Operations, Skilled Trade, Supply & Distribution, Technologist
- One of the largest operators in Canada’s growing oil sands industry, with a 50-year history of innovation.
- Job categories include: Unavailable
- One of the continent’s largest providers of gas storage and related services.
- Job categories include: Aboriginal Relations, Administrative, Business Development, Engineering, Facilities, Legal Counsel, Operations, Project Management, Regulatory, Supply Chain