Top Shipping Employers
Algoma Central Corporation
- A leading Canadian shipping company, owning and operating the largest Canadian flag fleet of dry-bulk carriers and product tankers operating on the Great Lakes – St. Lawrence Waterway.
- Job categories include: Shipboard, Shore
- Canada’s primary postal operator is committed to providing innovative physical and electronic delivery solutions that create value for its customers, employees and all Canadians.
- Job categories include: Administrative Support, Audit, Collection & Delivery, Communication, Compliance/Regulatory, Corporate/Government Affairs, Customer Service, Digital Delivery, Engineering, Finance, Health & Safety, Human Resources, Information Technology, Labour Relations, Legal, Marketing, Operations Support, Pension, Plant & Delivery Operations, Procurement/Purchasing, Product, Project Management, Property/Asset Management, Retail, Sales, Security & Investigations, Strategy, Student/Co-op/Intern, Trades & Technical, Various
- A world market leader in sea and air mail.
- Job categories include: Administration, Consulting & Project Management, Customer Service, Customs & Security & Insurance, Drivers & Couriers, eCommerce, Engineering & Maintenance, Finance & Controlling, Freight Transportation, Health & Safety & Environment, Human Resources, Innovation Management, IT, Legal, Marketing & Communications, Pilots & Flight Operations, Procurement, Real Estate & Fleet & Facilities Management, Sales & Business Development, Strategy, Supply Chain Solutions, Warehousing & Packaging Handling & Distribution
- A reliable shipper, committed to getting your package – large or small – to its destination on time, as well as being a technological innovator, a supporter of community and global charities, a dedicated employer and much more.
- Job categories include: Accounting, Administration, Communications/PR, Courier, Customer Service, Customs Brokerage, Engineering, Facility Maintenance, Finance, Freight Forwarding, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Linehaul Driver, Management, Marketing, Material/Package Handlers & Warehousing, Properties Specialist, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Safety, Sales, Security, Vehicle Mechanic
- Canada’s leading integrated freight, parcel and logistics solutions provider, it has built one of Canada’s most extensive transportation and logistics networks and supporting infrastructure.
- Job categories include: Administrative & Clerical, Customer Service, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Project Management & Business Analysis, Retail In-Store, Sales & Business Development, Skilled Trades & Labour, Supply Chain & Logistics